About Me

Like most people, I love to eat. I also love to write. So I thought I would combine the two things, and viola, Beth's Best Bites was born. I hope to use this blog to share recipes with you. As well, I will give you information about products and gadgets that will help you in your kitchen.

I hope you enjoy Beth's Best Bites, and I'd love to hear feedback from you.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Hot & Spicy Pecans

Let me warn you: these nuts are addictive! I like to make them during the holiday season for an appetizer/snack. They are also great to give as a gift. I found this recipe on allrecipes.com and it has never let me down.

Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 30 minutes
Servings 16

Ingredients

2 TBSP butter, melted
1 TBSP Worcestershire sauce
¼ tsp ground red pepper
¼ tsp salt
¼ tsp garlic powder
1 TBSP chili powder
2 cups pecan halves

Directions

Preheat oven to 300 degrees.

In a medium bowl, mix butter, Worcestershire sauce, red pepper, salt and garlic powder. Stir in the pecans and gently toss with the chili powder to coat.

Spread coated pecans on a medium baking sheet, and bake for 30 minutes, stirring the pecans about every 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment