About Me

Like most people, I love to eat. I also love to write. So I thought I would combine the two things, and viola, Beth's Best Bites was born. I hope to use this blog to share recipes with you. As well, I will give you information about products and gadgets that will help you in your kitchen.

I hope you enjoy Beth's Best Bites, and I'd love to hear feedback from you.

Friday, November 12, 2010

Parmesan Crab Spread

This is a great recipe for a party. I think it is best when served with toasted baguette slices, but you could serve it with crackers or tortilla chips. I had several recipes for crab dip, so I combined the best of each of them and came up with this recipe.

Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 25 minutes
Servings 16

Ingredients

1 cup crab meat (if you must, use canned crab, drained and flaked)
1 8 ounce package softened cream cheese
1 cup mayonnaise (I use reduced fat)
1 cup sour cream (I use reduced fat)
2 cloves chopped garlic
1 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Dried parsley

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

In a medium bowl, mix the crab, cream cheese, mayonnaise, sour cream, garlic and Parmesan cheese. Pour into a medium casserole dish and sprinkle with parsley. Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until the spread is bubbly and golden brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment