About Me

Like most people, I love to eat. I also love to write. So I thought I would combine the two things, and viola, Beth's Best Bites was born. I hope to use this blog to share recipes with you. As well, I will give you information about products and gadgets that will help you in your kitchen.

I hope you enjoy Beth's Best Bites, and I'd love to hear feedback from you.

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Buffalo Chicken Pizza

How could this get any better? It’s a combination of two of my most favorite things! When I make this for dinner, I serve it with a tossed salad. At a party, I cut it into squares and serve it with ranch or blue cheese dressing with carrot and celery sticks on the side. Either way, it’s delicious!

Prep Time 10 minutes
Cook Time 8-10 minutes
Servings 4

Ingredients

1 prepared pizza crust (such as Boboli)
1 cup cooked, cubed chicken breast
½ small onion, chopped
½ cup sliced banana peppers, chopped
¾ cup Frank’s Red Hot Sauce
¼ cup melted butter
1 to 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese

Directions

Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Combine all ingredients except mozzarella in a large bowl and stir. Evenly spread chicken mixture on the pizza crust. Top with desired amount of mozzarella cheese. Bake for about 8-10 minutes, until cheese is melted completely and crust is crispy.

No comments:

Post a Comment